JRS Australia's policy submissions made to inquiries and consultative processes are listed below
- Submission to the Senate Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs Inquiry into Family, Domestic, and Sexual Violence, August 2020 (with RACS)
- Submission to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs Inquiry into Homelessness, July 2020
- Submission to ‘A Housing Strategy for NSW’ Discussion Paper, July 2020
- Submission to the Select Committee on Temporary Migration, July 2020
- Submission to the Joint Select Committee on Australia’s Family Law System, January 2020 (with RACS)
- Submission to the Joint Standing Committee on Migration Inquiry into Migration in Regional Australia, September 2019
- Submission to the Senate Inquiry into Migration Amendment (Repairing Medical Transfers) Bill, August 2019.
- Submission on the Refugee and Special and Humanitarian Programme 2019-2020, March 2019.
- Submission to the Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) National Inquiry into Sexual Harrassment in Workplaces, February 2019.
- Submission to the Australian Labor Party (ALP) Consultation Draft of the National Platform, May 2018
- Submission to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) Discussion Paper on Australia’s Humanitarian Program 2018-2019, May 2018
- Submission to the Joint Standing Commitee on Electoral Matters Inquiry into the Electoral Legislation Amendment (Electoral Funding and Disclosure Reform) Bill 2017