JRS Australia's policy submissions made to inquiries and consultative processes are listed below
- Submission to the Senate inquiry into the worsening rental crisis in Australia
- Submission for the inquiry into the Migration Amendment (Evacuation to Safety) Bill 2023
- Response to the Discussion Paper on Australia’s Humanitarian Program 2021 – 2022
- Submission to the Senate Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs Inquiry into the efficacy, fairness, timeliness, and costs of processing and granting of visa classes which provide for or allow for family and partner visa reunions
- Submission to the Senate Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs Inquiry into Family, Domestic, and Sexual Violence, August 2020 (with RACS)
- Submission to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs Inquiry into Homelessness, July 2020
- Submission to ‘A Housing Strategy for NSW’ Discussion Paper, July 2020
- Submission to the Select Committee on Temporary Migration, July 2020
- Submission to the Joint Select Committee on Australia’s Family Law System, January 2020 (with RACS)
- Submission to the Joint Standing Committee on Migration Inquiry into Migration in Regional Australia, September 2019
- Submission to the Senate Inquiry into Migration Amendment (Repairing Medical Transfers) Bill, August 2019.
- Submission on the Refugee and Special and Humanitarian Programme 2019-2020, March 2019.
- Submission to the Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) National Inquiry into Sexual Harrassment in Workplaces, February 2019.
- Submission to the Australian Labor Party (ALP) Consultation Draft of the National Platform, May 2018
- Submission to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) Discussion Paper on Australia’s Humanitarian Program 2018-2019, May 2018
- Submission to the Joint Standing Commitee on Electoral Matters Inquiry into the Electoral Legislation Amendment (Electoral Funding and Disclosure Reform) Bill 2017