Give hope to people seeking asylum and refugees in honour of someone important to you.
Celebrate with donations in lieu of gifts
Donating in celebration of a birthday, wedding, anniversary or a festive occasion is a wonderful way to add meaning to a special day and make a lasting impact on the lives of thousands of people seeking asylum and refugees in Australia.
By setting up a donation in lieu of gifts, your celebration gives hope and the opportunity to our sisters and brothers to rebuild their lives.
We will send a digital card letting your loved one know that you have made a gift in their name.
We are happy and ready to help you and answer any questions you may have. For more information and support please contact Alma Gatica on (02) 9356 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What your gift can do:
- $50 provides support through a one-to one session with JRS’ Empowered to Work program to secure employment
- $140 provides weekly emergency relief to one single person
- $200 helps to restock our foodbank with fresh food, non-perishable items and toiletries for one week
- $600 provides a family seeking asylum with their basic weekly living expenses including rent, food, travel, and medical needs
- $2,700 covers monthly basic living expenses of a family
- $4,200 funds the hire of a caseworker for one month to offer professional support to vulnerable women, men and children, helping them build resilience
Thank you so much for sharing your blessing with refugees and people seeking asylum!