Our Finding Safety Project supports women to empower themselves with knowledge about rights, violence prevention, pathways to financial independence and where to seek help.
Self-empowerment and Education
In partnership with the JRS Employment Team, the Finding Safety Project helps women identify their goals to support them to live independently and free from violence.
Our programs include:
- English language support for women\
- computer confidence and skill development
- Women’s Rights information sessions
- Workshops on identifying and responding to warning signs of Sexual and Gender Based Violence at home and in the community
- Child protection
- Employment pathways and more.
We are able to offer a range of programs with the support of Women’s NSW and Department of Communities and Justice.