All JRS Australia's offices are based in Sydney. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the JRS Community Space is not open for drop-in assistance, but we can still help people via phone and email. More information below.
- Need help? In response to the pandemic, JRS Australia has maximised social distancing measures for the safety of our clients, staff, volunteers as well as the community. JRS still gives critical support to people seeking asylum, refugees and migrants in vulnerable situations. If you need help, please visit our Get Help page for the most up-to-date information.
- Donating to Foodbank. For those interested in donating to our JRS Refugee Foodbank, we thank you! For more information, please click here.
Any questions? Our team would love to hear from you. Please get in touch by visiting our Contacts page. Or call (02) 9356 3888.
- Community Space is often called ‘Arrupe Place’ (named after JRS’ founder Fr Pedro Arrupe SJ). JRS will be operating from our new premises in Parramatta from Monday, 7th December 2020 (moving from Westmead). The new address is 10 Victoria Road, Parramatta. Please note, our services for refugees & people seeking asylum will still be provided via COVID-safe practices (rather than face-to-face) until further notice.
- Women’s Space supports and works with women who are seeking asylum, temporary visa holders and refugees across Western Sydney. To get help, please contact us on 0422 065 549. Please note, these services are for women only and confidential. All people who identify as a woman are welcome regardless of status, religion, culture, ability or sexuality. Interpreters available.
- Head Office. This is the administrative and advocacy office. The address is 24 Roslyn St, Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011, Australia. View on Google maps.